Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

COMMIT OR QUIT?



I LOVE this video clip because it always reminds me that I can MAKE EXCUSES or I can MAKE A COMMITMENT to make a difference in my life and the lives of others. Working on reaching goals and MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES in my life is not always easy. So many times I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, being lazy, not doing the things that I know WILL ultimately CHANGE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER. Sometimes it feels like all the work I do on a day-to-day basis doesn’t really do anything since I don’t always SEE THE IMMEDIATE RESULTS OF MY EFFORTS, the fruits of my labor.

As a personal trainer/group fitness instructor I know that SMALL STEPS CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE toward a client reaching their fitness goals. You cannot expect to go to the gym and workout for an hour and at the end of that hour SEE IMMEDIATE CHANGES IN YOUR BODY. But that doesn’t mean that the workout is not working. It’s just that the changes are NOT YET VISABLE. Even though you don’t see the changes day by day. IF YOU CONTINUE working out for an hour a day then at the end of 30 days YOU WILL SEE THE CHANGES that your daily action created in your body.

DAILY POSITIVE ACTION toward any goals in life – EACH STEP no matter how small – WILL make a difference and take you CLOSER TO YOUR GOALS.

DON’T QUIT…. Don’t give up…. STAY COMMITTED to taking daily action and even if you do not see results right away HAVE FAITH AND KNOW that EVERY POSITIVE ACTION you take WILL TAKE YOU CLOSER to YOUR GOAL.

WISHING YOU LOVE, JOY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY,

SUE FIT

No comments:

Post a Comment