Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THE MOST IMPORTANT MUSCLE!!!!

The most important muscle of the body – YOUR HEART!!


“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”

“Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.”



When I was growing up my family spent a week or two every year in Albany visiting my mom’s family, my grandma and grandpa, my aunts and uncles, my cousins. I LOVED my time in the “country” playing with my cousins and getting into all sorts of adventures that a child can get into.

I went back to Albany this weekend for a family reunion. It’s been 5 years since the last time I had gone up and probably 10, 15 and 20 years since the last time I saw some of my relatives.

Well…. Let me tell you… Seeing all my aunts and uncles and cousins brought back all the memories of love shared so many summers ago and I felt so much LOVE and JOY seeing them again. Time and distance CANNOT DIMINISH THE LOVE that is etched in the HEART from all the love they gave me in my childhood summers!!!!

The next morning I spent time with my little niece and nephew playing in the pool, giving them all my love, so that this moment of love will be etched into their hearts and fill them with joy many times over as they look back years from now and remember our times together.

Exercise your most important muscle today…. YOUR HEARTt!!! Let your love CREATE MEMORIES for the ones you love in your life…. Your nieces, nephews, children, friends, family…. The love you give today will come back to you again and again as the years go by.

WISHING YOU LOVE, JOY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY,

Sue Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment